We are energetic beings, living vibration and vibration producers.
The vibrations that we hold attract similar vibrations. A definition of vibration from the Merriam Webster Dictionary that may help us to be in congruent understanding is:
A: a characteristic emanation, aura, or spirit that infuses or vitalizes someone or something and that can be instinctively sensed or experienced —often used in plural
B: a distinctive usually emotional atmosphere capable of being sensed —usually used in plural
The stronger we are being in and resonating with a vibration the more attractive we will be of similar vibrations. What this means in our daily life is that the physical manifestation that we see around us in any given moment has followed our vibrational output! You can notice this in your interactions and meeting with people while driving or walking on the street.
Let’s suppose you have had an argument with someone before leaving your house and get into your car to drive, or you are walking on the street in the process of getting to wherever you are headed to next. The chance and probability of you encountering situations and “chance” meetings with other people or events that are congruent with the “vibration” or the “energy” you are currently in is very high.
This is when you are more likely to get into an accident driving or see angry, sad or unhappy people, possibly even having another unpleasant interaction with a stranger.
When vibrating and projecting angry thoughts you are also more likely to miss out on those “chance” occurrences or connections and meetings with other people that could have happened and dramatically brought into your present experience something uplifting, creative, fun, amusing and heart opening.
Do you see through your focus either conscious or unconscious, you draw to yourself and very actively influence your future and what is physically manifested in your current reality? This is a really big thing! You have a great deal of control over what your future experiences will be.
So, with this understanding it really makes sense to start your day and end your day before going to sleep by bringing yourself into a positive, clear aligned place. It also makes very practical sense to catch those times when you are upset, angry, in a “bad mood” and do some simple practice to help shift that “energy” or “vibration” into one that will serve you to bring into manifestation more of what you wish to attract and connect with. This is where you have power and control over what you will manifest into your reality!
It may be wise to have and to practice quick and simple things that help you to bring yourself into a vibrational place that serves you the most. It does not have to be anything big, complicated or difficult! What are some things you currently do that quickly bring yourself into a more peaceful, clear and heart opened vibration?
Some simple things I do are:
- Noticing my breathing and purposefully breathing slowly and deeply. I find in conflict I contract and my breath can become shallow and restricted.
- I purposefully notice my belly and stomach area and see if it is relaxed or tight and constricted. Paying attention to the breathing again can help with relaxing and giving myself an opportunity to raise my vibration upward.
- I talk to myself in soothing ways, like you might talk to a child that is hurt, angry or scared. I tell myself that it will be OK. I tell myself that I can move beyond this as in the whole of my life this incident is really not that big or important.
- I ask myself to really notice and think of how much whatever situation or thing that has stimulated my unease or distress will be of importance tomorrow or in 10 days or a month or a year from now.
- I imagine breathing in a beautiful pure white light into the center of my heart and allowing it to expand outward throughout my body and aura for several breaths.
- I look for what might be the hidden jewel or truth within the preceding event, interaction or upsetting thing that will be of benefit for me in the future.
- I ask myself if I was looking at this situation from the perspective of my Higher-Self, what would I be seeing and how might I be feeling from a completely loving and heart opened space filled with kindness and compassion for others and myself.
You have the ability to shift your vibration. You have control and power over your own feelings and emotions through your daily practices, tools that you use and conscious choices that you make. You can have the ability to insure a future of pleasing manifestations by tending to your ongoing “vibration” like a careful gardener plants seeds, waters, weeds, prunes, cares for and nurtures her garden.
In Great Appreciation & Love,