Sunday, July 25, 2010

Learning A New Operating System - Aug '08

Summertime greetings to all who may be reading this; I really hope you are enjoying your life’s creations and manifestations. Great if you are and if not, you can change what is showing up by paying more attention to what you are focusing on.

What you focus on and put emotional intensity into you will attract more of that same thing into your life. Focus on what feels good, nurturing, fun, let’s you feel more alive, is heart opening, is exciting and blissful to you. Feeling good is a choice. Choose to feel good and make the choices that “feel” good to you over those that do not. You do not have to figure it all out ahead of time. Your feelings will guide you in the best direction to go in any situation.

Here briefly and somewhat simply stated is how it all works:
  1. You, as you know yourself physically manifested here on Earth are just a small spark of the greater part of yourself that is not physically manifested.
  2. The larger part of you that is not physically manifested loves you unconditionally and is always giving you direction to help guide you so you can make choice that will bring about more of what you truly desire here on earth.
  3. The direction from the larger non-physical part of you (Higher-Self) is received and recognized as positive FEELINGS (that feel good) by you here on Earth.
  4. The more you are in alignment with the direction from your Higher-Self you FEEL feelings of enthusiasm, joy, love, excitement, passion and have a sense of “knowing” that you are making the best choice possible. You have a feeling of heart opening and expansion rather than a tightening and restriction.
  5. So, your guidance from your Higher-Self very reliably comes through your FEELINGS.
  6. Following feelings that “feel” good to you lead you in the direction that brings you closer to all the things you really want to have manifest in a physical way.
  7. You are here on Earth to live a joyful life with good health and to expand into areas you have never been before.
  8. What you focus on you get more of.
  9. You are made up of vibrations. You are vibrating at a particular frequency. Similar vibrations attract similar vibrations.
  10. Feeling good raises your overall vibration and insures you attract higher vibrational things into your life.
  11. It is very hard to go from feeling depressed to feeling blissful. The distance vibrationally between the two is vibrationally too far apart. What you can do is to “lean” in the direction of whatever gives you a little relief and then to keep doing this until you can identify something that “feels” good and to do it or focus on what feel good. Then focus on that feeling.
  12. Focusing on and doing and following the things that feel good to you raises your vibration and will change what you are manifesting in your life in a very positive way.
  13. The “story” or stories you continually tell and believe as true create themselves and the circumstances surrounding them in your day to day life.
  14. When you change the stories you tell, you will change what you are manifesting in your life. You don't want to talk about and focus on what is if you want change, you rather want to talk about what it is you want.
What follows is a little story of how some of the basic principals above have been and are working in my life:

I have finally purchased a new computer after many years of desiring a new one. I have also switched from the PC format that I have used for approximately 20 years to the Apple/Mac operating system. Learning how to work within a new operating system is very similar to learning how to shift from one way of living into a new and better way of living.

The challenge for me and all of us desiring to shift from one mode of operating to another is all our old habits, old and rote behaviors and patterns that will not work in this new more desired and “better” system. Many of the things I have always used no longer work and there is a period of time (that I am now in) between starting and becoming proficient in doing all the things that I have done for years and years. I knew this would be a learning process that would start out slowly and continue to get faster and faster as I worked with the new operating systems and programs. I can see now that I have made many excuses to myself why it was not the “right” time to change.

One of my thoughts that I had been repeating to myself over the years is how difficult and hard it would be to make such a big change. I can see how this has held me back and even “created” the difficulty in the change process. I told myself the “story” that it would be very difficult and challenging to make this shift and that repeated “story” became a part of my reality. Once I became aware of this “story” I was telling, I began to tell myself a new story of how it really would not necessarily be so hard or difficult to shift and change. This has allowed me to “feel” good enough about making the changes necessary and taking the risks involved that I then could enthusiastically do what I had really wanted to do for so very long.

So once I had taken the steps necessary to non-physically initiate the process, I then could easily take the physical steps. Now I can make this ongoing process easier and more graceful by not focusing on how it is rather frustrating and difficult presently working with two computers and transitioning to the new operating system, new software and upgraded software that I was very familiar with but now has also changed. What I am doing is telling the “story” as I want it to be when people ask me how things are going. I am focusing on all the little victories and advances that I am making no matter how small or simple. I bet you can guess what is now beginning to happen. Yes, everything is getting better and more graceful! Blocks are simply being dissolved and new solutions and ways of doing things are becoming more and more easily apparent.

This is an example from my life that shows the principals of how even the subtle day-to-day thinking process shapes what we experience as our “reality”. From this small example I think you can use the principals contained with it to help create the day-to-day life you really wish to experience.

If this is helpful for you please let me know. I really enjoy hearing from those of you who may be reading my monthly thoughts.

In Light, Love & Service,
Adama

No comments:

Post a Comment