Monday, July 26, 2010

Thanks To Japan - Mar '10

I am recently back from Japan and moving back into my life here!

It is always an honor to be able to travel and share the Workshops and Individual Sessions that I can offer to those who find them of value.

Each time I go to Japan it is a deepening of my love for Japan, the people who live there, as well as a continuing unfolding of my own personal skills and abilities at all levels. The workshops were beautiful, powerful, intense and fun. Students came from all over Japan to participate and learn. Some were professional “healers” and there were others who had never done any type of work like this before.

Every student went away with great new skills; improved abilities and sessions to share with loved ones or offer to clients. Individual sessions were amazing, loving, intense, powerful, beautiful and surprisingly gentle. I believe each person received more than they expected and were very pleased with their experience.

I am always in awe and humbled by the marvelous co-creation that takes place in the Workshops and Individual Sessions. I hope you can talk to someone who participated and hear what he or she has to say about his or her own experience.

As wonderful an experience as this trip was, I have exhausted myself from all the experiences of this trip and am taking time to nurture and revitalize myself. There are always more people asking for private sessions than can be accommodated and I find that I overextend myself by adding private Sessions during times scheduled to rest. I am also so honored that so many people desire to receive the hands on energy that is being offered. It is always such an honor to share possibly life-changing work with those who are drawn to it and are guided by their Higher-Self to receive it.

There is a rather personal thing I would like to share. The relationship between Khakira and I has changed and shifted once more. We are no longer married. We enjoy working together and are at our best offering workshops or doing individual sessions. We love and care about each other greatly and are pleased to be able to continue offering the work we do together to those desiring it.

Spring has arrived here in Ashland Oregon where I live and it is delightful. Flowers and the scent of honey are in the air from all the blossoms on the trees. It is a time of renewal and rebirth in many ways. I will be offering a new long distance Session that I had talked about in past “Monthly Thoughts” and look forward to sharing this with you soon.

Wishing you beautiful openings and unfolding into more and more of who you truly are!

In Light, Love & Service,
Adama

No comments:

Post a Comment