Sunday, July 25, 2010

Telling A Better Story - Dec '08

We have seen a physical manifestation of profound change here in the United States as evidenced by the election of a man to be our President who is not of purely white Anglo-Saxon genetics as well as supporting a platform for progressive change. It is a demonstration of the shift that is happening away from what has been an established order of thinking on many levels. There was much contrast needed for many people to embrace this needed change in perspective. Many people needed to experience some extreme circumstances so they would be open for a change and then to take the necessary actions that will provide more of what they truly desire.

This change, as with all change that is physically manifested, came from the non-physical dreams, requests and desires for a shift in how things were currently physically manifesting. When we continue to do the same things, think the same thoughts and take the same actions we continue to get mostly the same things. There is a definition of crazy that I am fond of: Crazy is doing the same things over and over and then expecting different results. Please let us choose not to be crazy in our thinking.

When I think of “doing” I am more and more concerned with the “thinking”, “dreaming” and “imagining” than of physical actions that are taken. All that is manifested in a physical way comes from the non-physical that then unites and merges into the physical we see in our day to day life.

The “story” that we tell is one way to maintain or to call forth a shift in what we see as our physical day to day existence. This is what we generally call our reality. Our “story” is what we say to ourselves in our mind, our self-talk and what we say to others. If someone asks you “how are you doing?” how you reply is your “story!”

So, if you like how your physical day-to-day reality is going, tell that story. If you are having a really challenging day filled with difficulties and strange and unpleasant interactions and happenings by telling this “story” in a detailed fashion you energetically attune to this frequency and then attract more of the same! You create what becomes you day to day “reality” by the story you tell. You might say, "Well, Adama, I would not be telling the 'truth' if I say something different than exactly how 'IT IS' and I must tell the truth."

Well telling exactly how it is almost guarantees that this is what you will get more of. So, I do my best to tell a story of how I would like it to be, how I would like my present reality to shift to or to remain as. I tell the greater “truth” demonstrating my knowledge of how the Universe works and how I can bring about what I want. On one of those challenging and simply difficult days when I am asked how it is going I often reply, “It has been challenging and it is getting better and better. This is what I would like to see happening and then describe what I would like to see and then say that I know it will be this way shortly.”

My story is not about all my difficulties, challenges and the things that I perceive not working out the way I want them to but about how I want my future to manifest. I know that no matter how difficult things may appear to me at any given “now” point in time that I have the ability to consciously shift what is into something better and more of my desiring. You have this same ability. This is your power and strength. This is why you chose to be physically manifest here on this world, to explore contrast and to consciously create what you desire! We somehow have found ourselves in a society that does not give most of us the real knowledge and tools to create in ways that allow graceful shift and change.

We are brought up to think the harder we WORK, the more we sacrifice and conform to society then eventually we will get what we want. The truth is we can create change in amazing and miraculous ways through our attunement to what we want by our alignment with our Higher-Self and the non-physical actions we take. We all can bring to ourselves the circumstances where we are in the “right” place at the “right” time through our alignment and the story we tell. When we use our natural strength and power to create through our dreams, intentions, the alignment with our Higher-Self and the story we tell the Universe delivers our desiring in amazingly fast and efficient ways. The Universe will give us what we want without us having to do all the physical things that our society and most of our history has taught us is the way to do things and to get the things that we want.

So, please align with your Higher-Self, dream and imagine your highest pictures of how you would like to live and what would be your finest picture of living heaven on earth and then tell your story in a way that supports all you want to manifest. Feel right here and now the joy, love, wealth, the pleasure in the relationships and interactions you want and the Universe will do all in its ability to deliver this to you as quickly and efficiently as possible. Live here and now in joy and love, actually FEELING the joy, the love and the alignment NOW at this point in time and the Universe hears and sets into motion the circumstances to allow the here and now physical manifestations of you desiring. All you have to do is get out of the way of this taking place. You get out of the way by living here and now in love, joy, enthusiasm and having the most fun and delight you can imagine in any now point in time.

I wish you Beautiful Dreaming, Great Love and the Highest Alignment with your Higher-Self! Please feel NOW all the love, pleasure, delight and Joy that having all your hearts desires manifested here and now would give you and then KNOW it is on its way.

In Light, Laughter & Love,
Adama

No comments:

Post a Comment